(Senior) Engineering Lead (all genders) - Sofia
- You are the main responsible for delivering a high quality product and will continuously drive improvement as well as provide transparency on important aspects of the status quo of the product to all internal and external stakeholders.
- You empower and drive all team members to deliver excellence and ensure that all guidelines and regulations have been followed accordingly.
- You have an overview of all superordinate topics and you are key to drive the product and product vision forward.
- You enable your colleagues to work efficiently and effectively towards their goal.
- You ensure enough resources for the project and take care of getting more resources if necessary.
- You are responsible for hiring new talent and making sure to get the right talent on board.
- You inspire the team with your innovative solutions for them to fully focus on developing the product further.
- You take technically and disciplinarily lead the team and make sure that they can develop themselves.
- You continuously collaborate with external stakeholders and provide them with a product status reporting.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You have a high degree of expertise and technical understanding for complex IT projetcs and software architecture.
- You are an experienced leader.
- You are experienced in product management as well as Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- You have software development skills in C++, Python, Java or similar.
- You have profound knowledge of the automotive and/or infotainment products.
- You worked in a large scaled agile environment (Scrum, SAFe).
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus.
- You think in a structured and innovative way, enjoy working in a team and have excellent communication skills
- You have proven technical leadership skills.
- You work completely autonomous and have a self-reliant way of working.
- You are proficient in problem solving and supplier management and have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment
- You have a high level of flexibility, personal initiative and commitment
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date