Software Architect for Embedded Platform (all genders) - Berlin
- You will lead the definition of the future software architecture for innovative control unit.
- You guide the team to define, create and nurture a MBOS stack for safety relevant applications - based on Classic AUTOSAR.
- You analyze and create software/system architectures and concepts that are up to date and are within our guidelines and meet our high quality standards.
- You are establishing efficient workflows and usage of tools for the software development according to the AUTOSAR Standard
- You manage the communication between teams and enable them to efficient and effective prioritization in order to drive the vision into the right direction.
- You take over the requirements analysis/monitoring and coordinate with the customer, as well as internal departments.
- You are actively involved in the release process (align on system level and support software development teams).
- You handle the developers in quality assurance through documentation guidelines and choice of 3rd party components.
- You own and maintain relevant parts of the MBOS software architecture description.
- You establish and maintain traceability between requirements and software architecture elements.
- You analyze safety requirements and safety manuals and find architectural solutions to fulfill them.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You are highly experienced as a Software Architect and have several years of relevant professional experience.
- You have profound knowledge in the classic AUTOSAR domain along with relevant process standards (e.g. Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Safety/Security).
- You have a good intuition for Software best practices in modern C++ development, API design, and System architecture.
- You worked in an agile environment (Scrum, SAFe).
- You are experienced in UML and in using modeling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
- You have long and solid coding experience in embedded C along with very good debugging skills.
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus.
- You think in a structured and innovative way, enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in state of the art Software Concepts and Architecture.
- You have strong technical leadership skills.
- You work autonomous and have a self-reliant way of working.
- You are proficient in problem solving and supplier management.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a high level of flexibility.
- You will build products that will end up in millions of Mercedes- AMG and Mercedes-Benz vehicles around the world
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date