Working Student/Internship Defect Management (all genders) - Berlin
Are you interested in working in an agile environment? We are currently looking for an Defect Manager Assistant Intern to support our team! As a Defect Manager Assistant Intern you will work closely with our team and will be responsible for managing all system documentation. You will support our team meetings with an appropriate preparation and follow-ups, creation of reports, presentations, taking minutes of meetings as well as taking over responsibility by supporting ongoing projects.
- Student in business-relevant studies.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of tools like: Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, Jira Query Language (JQL)
- You have strong comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge with GIT version control and CI/CD
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- You are motivated to learn new things and to apply your theoretically acquired knowledge practically
- Reliability and an independent way of working characterize you, as well as good self- and time management.
- Flexibility and great commitment distinguish you as much as your organizational talent.
- You are able to identify problems quickly and have fun while tackling them proactively!
- You possess great social and communication skills.
- You want to make a difference and have a "getting-things-done" mentality
- Proficient in English. German is a plus.
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date