You will join a collaborative and agile team with a mixture of all experience levels, nationalities and genders. We are striving things together like a family and offer after work drinks, trips and knowledge sharing sessions where everyone in the team and company can offer insights to a desired topic (can be technical or completely different thing, like personal skills or something else).
As a Python automation engineer (all genders), you will be working on MBition’s Software Factory (SWF), a large scaled CI/CD environment which is used to develop the whole Infotainment Platform, the car's main five ECU's (electronic control unit) and many other products building together the core of a Mercedes-Benz car. Our vision is to provide as much as possible self-services to use the Software Factory without any human interaction. You will enable software developers to use the latest and greatest engineering practices to achieve the best developer experience. You will also have the opportunity to further develop yourself with a provided budget for education and shape your career within MBition.
- Being part in a distributed team which automates all the processes around the user management of the SoftwareFactory
- Create python micro services for automation and have them high available within AWS
- Provide interfaces / API's for the automated usage of all the automations
- Contribute to the user facing interface, which will be used for the self-services
- Develop Django web applications, which handle data from different sources, e.g. REST-API's or databases
- Optional: Contribute to the development of the working environment
- The daily work will not about data science or machine learning, we focus on automations for our product
- Education Degree in Computer Science Engineering, information technology or similar fields is nice but equivalent work experience is also fine Experience
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience with Linux as a development platform
- Extensive experience with Git
- Experience with agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to take ownership and strive for the best solutions Experience in the DevOps culture
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to DevOps principles and engineering excellence
- Drive to empower your colleagues
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the "Infrastructure as a code" best practices using tools like Docker, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with Django
- Experience with one of the typescript based frontend frameworks
- Experience with automotive projects
- Open-Source Background
- Proficient in English
- German is a plus
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.