As a Software Engineer in the Application Development Kit (ADK) team, you will work on creating great environment for application developers. This will include a variety of activities all the way from minimal rootfs and API infrastructure up until emulation, IDE plugins, samples and whatever is needed to achieve smooth and pleasant application developer experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Experience with embedded Linux and Yocto
- Knowledge of Python and/or other scripting languages
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and/or Flatpak
- Experience with version control and CI/CD
Nice to have
- Experience in C++ 14/17
- Experience in automotive and/or infotainment development
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in developing IDE plugins
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Quick understanding of complex systems
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.