- Meeting with the Project manager to determine the project’s current and future needs.
- Determining whether the current system can be upgraded or if a new system needs to customized.
- Providing the Project Technical Team with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system software needs.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the system integration.
- Measuring the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system.
- Training staff on system procedures.
- Providing the company with post-installation feedback.
- Experience in Automotive Software and/or Infotainment Systems.
- Software development process skills and modern software development practices.
- Experience with large-scale Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale).
- Review software architecture for effectiveness and completion.
- Analyze customer requirements and align with POs.
- Breaking customer requirements into features in the FROB and Epics.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Previous work experience as a technical architect.
- Managerial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Familiarity with programming languages, operating systems, and MS Office toolchain.
- Experience in managing requirements in the automotive sector with JIRA and Confluence
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications.
- Ability to problem solve complex IT issues.).
Nice to have:
- Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
- Developing project timelines for system upgrades and preparing cost estimates.
- Testing the final security system, updating, and upgrading it as needed.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting security breach drills.
- Responding quickly and effectively to all Design issues/incidents and providing post-event analyses.
- Monitoring and guiding the architecture & development team, cultivating a sense of security awareness, and arranging for continuous education.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.