Quality Engineer (all genders) - Berlin
- Gather findings from dashboard populated with data from the automation system being part of the Software Factory applied within the project
- Support the planning and execution of project audits together with customer in accordance to the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders on Test Automation, KPI definition and rollout.
- Gathers metrics in Projects or coordinates metrics Definition, gathering and metric reporting on a Project Level.
- Support in preparing quality related reports, including but not limited to project quality status, metrics status, performance of project
- Software development (for example Python, Data analytics) and modern software development practices
- Experience with large-scale Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale)
- Deep working knowledge of audit approach in software development departments.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Object ID and baseline and multiple tools handling
- Knowledge of ASPICE and ISO 9001
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Software build metrics and Support in Software Maintenance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Master's degree a plus.
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date