Project Quality Manager (all genders) - Berlin
- Lead the planning and execution of project audits (ASPICE and ISO) together with customer (and/or other parties’ external to the project) in accordance to the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Lead the planning and execution of project audits with 3rd party / supplier in accordance to the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Gather findings from audits and present to project team as well as key stakeholders outside the project organization.
- Gather findings from dashboard populated with data from the automation system being part of the Software Factory applied within the project.
- Review and approval of plan documents produced within the scope of the project.
- Support introducing teams to different quality aspects.
- Interface with other teams for transparency and representation of quality objectives.
- Define/Tailor processes and templates for quality compliance.
- Ownership of the Quality management Plan Document, in terms of maintenance and execution.
- Experience in managing requirements in the automotive sector with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of ASPICE and ISO 9001
- Object ID and baseline and multiple tools handling
- Experience with agile development frameworks (SAFe).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Process Quality Manager
- Understanding of agile and classic development processes and tools
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Project management experience is desired
- High degree of expertise and technical understanding for complex IT projects and software architecture, preferably for automotive infotainment systems
- Software development process skills and modern software development practices
- Experience with large-scale Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git, Artifactory) for the purpose of review and tracking and audits
- You have very good knowledge of Feature development process
- Experience with Data analytic tools
- ASPICE Provisional Assessor / ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Certification.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ownership of Software build metrics and Support in Software Maintenance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.Master's degree a plus.
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date