Cybersecurity Manager for Product Security (all genders) - Berlin
In our team, we develop, together with Daimler and other partners, the future infotainment system and its platform for Mercedes-Benz cars. The system is developed in-house at MBition, at Mercedes-Benz and at other partners.
Sneak preview of your future tasks
As a Security Manager of our “Product Security” team, you will:
- be working with a team of high performing security engineers and software engineers engaged in developing features and tools to secure our products
- lead, plan and execute different product security related projects
- set up the standards and processes for product security in the Product Life Cycle Process together with the security and software experts in the team
- ensure the established standards and processes are compliant with Vehicle Security Standards like UNECE WP29 (R155, R156) and ISO 21434
- Lead the planning and roll-out of agile Secure Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) process throughout the organization
- Ensure that the defined processes and activities in SDLC are followed.
- Establishment metrics to measure the progress of SDLC rollout and work on continuous improvement of the process.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to integrate security assurance activities as part of quality assurance activities
- Establish good collaboration with DevOps team to integrate security tools and automation of security testing in our CI/CD pipeline together with your team.
- Work closely with management to build and establish “security culture” in the organization through different activities and initiatives in order to make “Security by Design” and “Privacy by Default” principles as an integral part of our product development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification. An MSc or PhD with Cyber Security specialization will be a huge plus.
- At least two years of experience of working with embedded product security team or managing cyber security related projects (experience in automotive product security will be a plus)
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing cyber security related projects in the context of software development.
- Some working experience in software development in the career is desirable
- Understanding of AGILE principles
- Familiarity with Automotive Security Standards and Regulations (e.g. UNECE WP29 and ISO 21434)
- Experience in at least one full development cycle of an embedded system in an automotive context
- Understanding of threat modeling techniques for software development, threat analysis and risk assessment (TARA) for system development. Practical experience is a plus
- Familiarity with security tools, automation of security testing and DevSecOps
- Familiarity with open source licenses and/or being a contributor to open source Projects
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date