C++ Software Engineer for ADAS platform development (all genders) - Berlin
As a Software Engineer for ADAS platform development you will be responsible for
- Integrating the autonomous driving software stack into a production environment.
- Implementing the basic platform functionality such as communication, logging, and dignostics.
- Writing unit and component tests
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a comparable qualification
- Excellent embedded software development skills in C, C++ and Python
- Experience with embedded systems and embedded signals processing
- Experience with vehicle bus technologies: Ethernet and SOME/ IP (preferred)
- Experience with POSIX Operating Systems: Linux and/or QNX
- Embedded diagnostics
- Know-how in version control and CI/CD
- Having worked with Adaptive AUTOSAR is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of automated and autonomous systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date