Scrum Master (SM) / Quality Engineer (QE) (all genders) - Berlin
As a Scrum Master (SM) / Quality Engineer (QE), working within the ECU platform development team you will be responsible for ensuring that the team develops an agile mindset and lives according to the agile values and principles. In addition, as part of your QA activities you will actively contribute to improving the quality of project deliverables by influencing the team to follow the quality process.
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- Coach and empower the development team by ensuring commitment vs delivery.
- Support and enable the team to improve performance and increase productivity in their everyday work by defining and providing the right tools.
- Make sure the team understands the development strategy and key concepts applied in the project organization.
- Assure the team follows the processes being applied in the project / organization.
- Define how to measure quality towards the KPIs.
- Support the planning and execution of project audits in accordance to the Quality Assurance Plan
- Identify possible root causes for quality issues and address corrective measures to improve quality
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a comparable qualification
- 5+ years of professional experience and deep knowledge of quality standards (i.e. ASPICE).
- Agile development principles.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Experience with scaling agile development into larger organizations.
- Highly experienced with requirements management.
- Affinity with the automotive industry and experienced with automotive product development processes.
- Working knowledge of audit approach in software development departments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured and target-oriented approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date