(Senior) Product Owner for On-Demand Function (all genders) - Berlin
In our team, we develop features for On-Demand Functions (ODF) that customers can purchase when configuring their vehicles or can purchase after they received the vehicle via MercedesMe portal. Some example of such functions are premium navigation, digital radio, smartphone integration (i.e. Android Auto/Apple CarPlay).
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- In this role, you will be working as a Product Owner of the On-Demand Function (ODF) team, the team which enables the ODF features in our in-vehicle infotainment platform.
- You will be working with very talented group of software engineers and utilize their diverse skills in the best possible way to deliver the ODF features according to project plan.
- You will collaborate with other Product Owners of other feature development teams within MBition and partner organization in order to align about their contribution to your team’s feature.
- Along with the stakeholders, you will create the feature roadmap for On-Demand Function, maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- You will be leading the definition of user stories that build up to a set of features defined on a high level and make sure key attributes for those features are maintained throughout the realization of the user stories being defined.
- You will also judge what drives value to end-user/stakeholders when it comes to details in feature scope and contribute to the planning of user story and feature implementation.
- In your daily work environment you will be working in close collaboration with a development team that is dedicated for development of the features, you are responsible for.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
- In your career, you gathered at least 2 years of experience in software development using C++
- Experience with planning in Atlassian JIRA
- Familiarity/experience working with Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker
- Familiarity with “GoogleTest”
- Experience in software development for embedded system based on Linux/Unix-like system
- Experience of working as a product owner or in a similar role for large agile software development project preferably in embedded system software development
- Understanding of QA and Test Processes
- Familiarity with open source licenses and/or being a contributor to open source projects
- Work experience in Automotive Software Development
- Familiarity or development experience on system that uses protocol like DoIP, Some/IP, D-Bus.
- Proficiency in problem solving, troubleshooting technical issues and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a plus.
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date