INTERNAL Senior C++ Software Engineer for Audio (all genders) - Berlin
In the Audio Team we build the abstraction layer between the audio hardware and the applications. Our goal is to build modern C++ audio APIs that are easy for application developers to integrate, while hiding away complexity imposed by strong real-time requirements, complex audio routing, policy management and prioritization.
As a Software Engineer (all genders) in an agile team you will be responsible for defining, extending and maintaining these audio APIs. You will develop new features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test your code. Together with your team members you will contribute to the technical roadmap in order to continuously improve the APIs and provide guidance to engineers from other departments on how to integrate these.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Experience with modern C++
- Experience with API design
- Experience with real-time systems
- Experience with test driven development
Nice to have
- Experience with Embedded Linux / Yocto
- Experience with PulseAudio / ALSA or similar audio frameworks
- Experience with audio signal processing algorithms
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary software hub, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
You don't bring everything with you? Don't worry, MBition is proud of our diverse workforce and passionate about having MBitioneers from all backgrounds and perspectives. MBition is and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for employees who convince us above all with their personality and passionately motivated to join the team!
You are welcome to contact our representative for severely disabled employees, Anna Schade (firstname.lastname@example.org
), who will support you in the further application process.