Join Us And Become A MBitioneer
Agile Coach for Software Update Domain (all genders) - Berlin
As Agile Coach at MBition you will facilitate, improve and coordinate the work of our software update domain. In the Software Update domain, we enable our platform and applications in their update lifecycle and thereby build one of the most important and core features of our upcoming infotainment system. You will coach our teams, moderate discussions and actively promote agile working methods within the organization. Doing so, you will help the team to continuously improve workflows and achieve sprint goals smoothly. Furthermore, you will be also part of a larger project team that embraces the mindset of agile development and takes responsibility for our products and services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant job experience as Agile Coach e.g., Scrum Master
- Proven track record in establishing and scaling agile methodologies in tech teams and larger organizations
- Experience in agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, ...) and agile tools
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with planning in Atlassian JIRA
- First experience in embedded software development teams
- First experience gathered in the automotive industry
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Moderator and motivator
- Assertiveness and a well-structured way of working
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date