Configuration Manager (all genders) - Berlin
- Lead the establishment of configuration management and infrastructure applied in the project organization.
- Lead the establishment and development of build system applied in the project organization.
- Responsible for build management, configuration management and release management applied within the project meets the quality needs defined in the project's QA Plan.
- Manage and evolve our build and deployment platform including source control, build system, artifact repository, container orchestration/scheduling, etc.
- Maintain configuration management tools (including open source tools) to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of software baseline.
- Perform builds on a regular/daily basis with provisions for special build requests.
- Support multiple releases and baselines in parallel and troubleshoot issues raised by developers and other CM analysts.
- Identify open source tools for integration into the infrastructure platform which support continuous integration, continuous delivery and align with concepts of DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- You have experience with Git, Docker, Jenkins, HTML+CSS, Influxdb.
- Integration of tools into pipeline and define quality gates.
- Define, maintain and measure build performances.
- Awareness and working knowledge of complete CI/CD lifecycle.
- You have very good knowledge of PostgreSql or SQL
- Experience with Data analytic tools
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ownership of Software build metrics and Support in Software Maintenance activities.
- English and german
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date