Cloud Software Engineer for MBUX Voice Assistant (all genders) - Berlin
You will be part of a cross-functional, end-to-end feature development team working on a customer-facing domain of the MBUX Voice Assistant. Together with your team members with backgrounds in areas like Voice UX Development, Test Automation Engineering or Translation, you will co-develop user-centered solutions for actual user problems. With your expertise in Cloud service infrastructures and Cloud backend development, you will design, document, implement, integrate, test and deploy your code, following DevOps principles. When necessary, you will coordinate and integrate your work with the work of internal and external development partners worldwide.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- In-depth knowledge of software development in Java and Python
- Experience in building Microservices and REST APIs
- Experience with version control (preferably git)
- Experience in unit testing and CI/CD
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Azure/AWS/GCP
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring frameworks and infrastructures
- Experience with conversational systems / voice technology
- Experience in data engineering or data science
- Background in Cloud operations
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
- A chance to shape the user experience of Mercedes-Benz customers world-wide by working on voice assistant features in production.
- Become part of an international and interdisciplinary R&D hub of Mercedes-Benz AG.
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree - working from home at the moment due to the current situation
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date