Join Us And Become A MBitioneer
Technical Writer (all genders) - Berlin
We are looking for a technical writer or trainer with real-world, hands-on technical experience and knowledge of modern embedded systems and development processes; someone who loves to explain how they work to others. This is a position that will allow you to combine your passions for teaching, speaking, and writing about technology. Onboarding employees and having them understand our product and culture will have a long-lasting impact at all levels of our company.
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- Improving our internal documentation and onboarding with the goal of accelerating understanding of our product and how to contribute to it.
- Coordinating with internal/external teams for variety of technical needs such as specifications, APIs, SDKs etc.
- Work within the framework of security, performance, privacy, usability, and reliability constraints in the automotive environment.
- Delivering tangible results from potentially conflicting or fuzzy inputs.
- Providing technical guidance to the product and marketing teams about the product and how it works.
- Mentoring developers in writing documentation.
- Previous experience writing technical documentation for software products
- Native level of English
- Ability to read and understand code
- Experience using version control (e.g., Git)
- Experience in Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Proactive approach to collecting relevant info from stakeholders
- Good editing skills, ability to mentor developers in technical writing
- Developer relations
- Linux, especially Yocto
- the "docs-as-code" approach to technical documentation
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date