Join Us And Become A MBitioneer
System Product Owner (all genders) - Berlin
- Create, drive and break down vision into milestones of the software lifecycle system
- Lead definition of features for the Product Backlog
- Support 80 teams in understanding the features being defined in the Product Backlog
- Make sure the high level plan is aligned with customer needs and accepted by customer representatives
- Lead identification of dependencies between features and maintain a visualization of system’s anatomy
- Ensure profitability, Return of Investment (ROI) for the feature set being part of the Product Backlog
- Define and maintain mapping between features and feature teams
- Lead milestone planning workshops with customers on a need basis
- Lead the communication of milestone planning aspects, milestone goals and feature scope to team members
- Support our Product Owners for each development team in discussions with the customer about requirements compliance, user stories and acceptance tests
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of product development
- At least 3 years of experience in developing complex software products in the series production, e. g. automotive, aviation, etc.
- Profound experience in CI/CD, software development processes in big scales
- Understanding of challenges and constraints within the automotive domain and processes (e.g. Automotive SPICE, ASIL, data protection)
- Understanding of QA and Test Processes
- Understanding of both Agile (e. g. Scaled Scrum Frameworks) and Classic Waterfall Development Processes
- Feature domain expertise knowledge such as embedded automotive functions, Connectivity, vehicle infotainment, navigation, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Software architecture know how
- Know How in at least one programming language, e.g. C/C++, Python, Java, ...
- Open-Source Background
- Orientation and Communication within Larger Organizations
- At least one complete project life cycle (including operations)
- Good understanding of end customer needs
- High degree of flexibility, willingness to travel
- Well-developed communication and team work skills, even through tough situations
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date