Speech Platform Engineer – Android (all genders) - Berlin
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- MBition is looking for an experienced C++ developer for speech/voice integration of various android applications.
- You will work within a team of software engineers who are trying to develop the next generation software for cars which will enable voice integration and app deep linking with Speech.
- Together with the team you will realize the state of the art speech and voice interaction use cases for various Linux and android applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Mid-level (5 years or more )
- C++ Experience
- Worked on Linux Roof file system (Linux Frameworks)
- Knowledge of Various Linux IPCs ( Dbus, unix sockets, ...)
- Experience in Android Frameworks ( C++ or Java )
- Knowledge of Android IPC aka Binders
- Experience with Voice interaction solutions like Google assistance or Alexa or similar is highly valued
- Experience in Actions and intents in Android or in Any Linux Distro
- Experience in NLU and Language processing
- Experience in Speech to Dialog systems
- Embedded SW experience
- Experience in In-Vehicle Infotainment System.
- Experience in CMake and yocto.
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date