In this position you will be leading the development of Vehicle Network API as part of our infotainment system product.
- You will lead the development of APIs based on code generation using remote procedure call engines (e.g. vSomeIP) to connect the infotainment system to all other computers in the car to enable powerful end user functions
- You take ownership of the software your team develops regarding functionality, quality and technology.
- You prioritize and plan the development work of Vehicle Network API
- You moderate and facilitate the development process and meetings
- You continuously collaborate with the organization and provide them with a product status reporting.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You have a high degree of expertise and technical understanding for complex software products and software architecture, esp. in the field of distributed systems.
- You have clear and open communication approach; you strive to always have objective and justified opinion and treat everyone with respect.
- You have experience with planning and moderation technique
- You are experienced in embedded software development using C++.
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus.
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation hub, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz Group AG
- Be part of a new generation Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS) and work in with internal colleagues to deliver the best software
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mobility, Healthcare budget & Personal development budget
- Berlin transportation ticket (BVG)
- Relocation support
- Company pension after the probation period
- In our close collaboration with “inklupreneur.de” we support people with disabilities and welcome everyone
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
• Job title and reference number
• Salary expectations
• Earliest start date
You don’t bring everything with you? Don’t worry, MBition is proud of our diverse workforce and passionate about having MBitioneers from all backgrounds and perspectives. MBition is and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for employees who convince us above all with their personality and passionately motivated to join the team!
You are welcome to contact our representative for severely disabled employees, Anna Schade (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will support you in the further application process.